Sunday, February 17, 2008

Welcome "What's Up Doc???"

Welcome everyone to another little spot of mine on the web. I have wanted for years to have a blog for my rabbitry... well here it goes. I have I can keep it updated as well as my website, which can be viewed at http://www.preciousfuzzyfarm.com/

Just a little background on me and the rabbits just incase you didn't already know. I have been invovled in rabbits for nine years, started as a 4-H project like most kids... but knowing me my family knew it would not be a short lived adventure, a few years after raising Holland Lops in 4-H, I found out about ARBA shows and was bit by the show bug then shortly after I found my passion American Fuzzy Lops and it has been a joy from the start.
I now have a thriving herd of around 5o fuzzies and plus my Mini Lop Chucki! I never in a million years thought I would do so well in rabbits. For the 2005/2006 and 2006/2007 sweepstakes year... I won some of the top awards for youth. Now I have steeped into open it is just as fun and a bit more changlling... I hope to have fun and sucess for years to come and I have never looked back. My rabbit hobby would have never been possible without my family and freiends. I LOVE YOU ALL!
Now that you know a little background.... check my blog lots for news about what's going on in the rabbits. Tomorrow will be the real start... I will be taking pictures and working with the rabbits most of the day ao look for updates.
~Christina

No comments: